Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Kellie Chacanaca is a nationally Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner, qualified to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications for all ages.
Kellie likes to work closely with her patients to determine the best plan of care for them. Her practice style combines conventional medicine with evidence-based natural recommendations, including chiropractic care and acupuncture referrals, physical therapy referrals, nutritional supplements, and lifestyle, diet, and exercise plans.
Kellie was born in Springdale, Arkansas, and comes from a military family. While in nursing school, Kellie joined the Air National Guard as a commissioned officer. She served in the medical group at the 138th Fighter Wing in Tulsa for four years before resigning her commission to care for her mother. Kellie attended Graceland University for her master’s in nursing, where she graduated with honors in 2016.
Kellie’s 21 years of practice have included experience in emergency and trauma center care, ICU, urgent care, school nursing (including special needs, teens, mental health, and teen pregnancy counseling), clinical instruction, and high school special program instruction. Kellie is married to a fireman, and they live with their three children and a dog. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, camping, hiking, and sports.
- AANP Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Arkansas Nurses Association
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
Northwest Arkansas Community College
- General Family Medicine
- Acute Care
- Preventative Care (Adult & Pediatrics)
- Well Women Exam (PAP Smear)
- Sports Physicals
- Asthma Management
- Diabetes Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- COPD Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Management
- Obesity Management
- Depression & Anxiety Management
- Nexplanon for Family Planning